Business Development Specialist
Vanrx is seeking a Business Development Specialist, who will be integral to the company’s long-term revenue growth. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will be responsible for growing the company’s sales funnel by executing an outbound business development and sales strategy.
The Business Development Specialist will work with the Marketing and Sales teams to approach targeted sets of biopharmaceutical companies. Your goal will be to deliver qualified leads to the sales team. This position requires a tenacious, self-motivated hunter. The successful candidate will be capable of clearly communicating complex subject matter to all levels of the targeted accounts.
Vanrx Pharmasystems is a pioneering company making the most technologically advanced sterile filling solutions for the pharmaceutical industry. Vanrx aseptic filling machines use robotics, gloveless isolator and machine vision technologies to automate the packaging of injectable drugs into vials, syringes or cartridges.
- Open up new leads with telephone and email outreach.
- Pre-qualify sales prospects and schedule sales presentations for the regional sales managers.
- Implement prospecting tools and systems to launch and improve sales outreach programs.
- Maintain detailed records of progress in the CRM database.
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of Vanrx products—Aseptic Filling Workcells.
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of target customers—their roles and responsibilities, manufacturing models, drug types, and other aspects relevant to the sales process.
- Develop targeted account lists and strategies with the Sales and Marketing teams.
Skills and experience required
- 2+ years inside sales experience, with preference toward pharmaceutical or related industries.
- Bachelor degree in a related technical discipline.
- Strong ownership of your work, accountable for achieving results.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Strong collaborator with ability to develop rapport within our customers’ organizations, including C-suite, operations and manufacturing leaders, engineers, and process scientists.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Past experience using a CRM database, including managing target accounts records.
What do we offer you?
- Incentive-based sales salary.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and life insurance benefits including MSP coverage.
- Flexible work space.
- We focus on professional development and personal growth; we have a range of internal and external training opportunities available.
- Innovative and collaborative work environment with a thriving culture.
We are always looking for extraordinary and talented individuals to bring new vision, inventive methods and the confidence to progress at Vanrx Pharmasystems. It’s an exciting time to be a part of our growing team, we are constantly thriving by giving our employees the freedom to contribute to making the world a better place.