Director of Customer Success
We currently seek a Director of Customer Success, which will be integral to the ongoing success of our integration and service operations that continue to rise above and beyond our customer expectations.
We currently seeking a Director of Customer Success, who will be integral to the ongoing success of our integration and service operations that continue to rise above and beyond our customer expectations. Reporting to the VP of Operations, you will be responsible for the overall strategy and vision of customer facing relations pertaining to system integration, field service initiatives and fleet management related activities. The Director of Customer Success will work closely with our Technical Service and Sales teams to ensure that customer interactions are positive, effective and timely. This position requires an engaging leader with a goal-oriented management style, and the candidate must be comfortable working with cross-functional teams.
Vanrx Pharmasystems is a pioneering company making the most technologically advanced sterile filling solutions for the pharmaceutical industry. Vanrx aseptic filling machines use robotics, gloveless isolator and machine vision technologies to automate the packaging of injectable drugs into vials, syringes or cartridges.
Vanrx was #1 on the 2018 Deloitte Fast 50 list of the fastest growing technology companies in Canada. The company’s continued growth makes this an exciting time to join our remarkable team.
- Refine existing customer experience strategies, framework and tools that are aligned with Vanrx’s vision.
- Participate in the formulation of a strategy and plan for growing future customer experience and Vanrx’s service-related product offerings, such as customer fleet management.
- Develop KPIs, benchmarks and other measures of success for a best-in-class customer experience.
- Develop operational frameworks of end-to-end customer experience across all interaction channels for commissioning, training, and service support, to deliver an effortless customer experience.
- Develop and maintain programs that foster positive relationships with both internal and external parties and stakeholders.
- Act as the key stakeholder in customer experience initiatives across the company, advising on prioritization and design outcomes.
- Manage, develop and support the overall direction of Integration and Service teams to ensure scalability and overall effectiveness is achieved.
- Execute the hiring, training, coaching and performance reviews of direct reports.
- Define and establish clear objectives and expectations, provide regular direct feedback for overseeing performance and development.
- Lead, motivate and mentor direct reports in achieving their respective goals.
- Ensure direct reports are working in compliance to the Vanrx Safety program.
- Identify projects and recommend appropriate courses of action (e.g., discontinuation, outsource, process improvement) to maximize profitability and supply.
- Develop and manage departmental budgets.
- Contribute and foster an environment which encourages, supports, and recognized new ideas and initiatives.
Skills and Experience Required
- Relevant post secondary education in business, marketing, or a related discipline.
- 10+ years experience in progressive roles held within Customer Success, Account Management and/or Sales, working with or within high-tech/manufacturing service organizations.
- Proven results in driving customer success and satisfaction, leading both increased retention and revenue growth.
- An ability to think strategically and generate unconventional ideas when it comes to capturing the ‘Voice of the Customer’ and growing the customer experience.
- Background in high-tech, control systems and/or manufacturing would be an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills — active listening skills are critical for this role.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Conscious leadership and planning skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, influencing skills and business acumen.
What do we offer you?
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive health, dental and life insurance benefits including MSP coverage.
- Flexible work space with every employee having an Apple laptop, you are able to schedule video meetings and attend conferences via video link from remote locations.
- We focus on professional development and personal growth; we have a range of internal and external training opportunities available.
- Innovative and collaborative work environment with a thriving culture.
We are always looking for extraordinary and talented individuals to bring new vision, inventive methods and the confidence to progress at Vanrx Pharmasystems. It’s an exciting time to be a part of our growing team, we are constantly thriving by giving our employees the freedom to contribute to making the world a better place.