We are seeking a Facilities Coordinator to play a critical role in implementing and overseeing our Health & Safety and Facility programs.
The role of Facilities Coordinator is an exciting and diverse opportunity to help drive our successful company’s rapid growth and be a contributing and instrumental member of an experienced team. Vanrx is urgently seeking a Facilities Coordinator to support our growing operations in Burnaby.
Reporting to the Facilities Manager, you will align Facility responsibilities with business goals and to engage internal and external customers to promote behaviours that will achieve the highest levels of productivity in the safest possible manner. You will play a critical role in implementing and overseeing our Facility programs.
Vanrx Pharmasystems is a pioneering company making the most technologically advanced sterile filling solutions for the pharmaceutical industry. Vanrx aseptic filling machines use robotics, gloveless isolator and machine vision technologies to automate the packaging of injectable drugs into vials, syringes or cartridges. Vanrx was #1 on the 2018 Deloitte Fast 50 list of the fastest growing technology companies in Canada. The company’s continued growth makes this an exciting time to join our remarkable team.
- Work with outside contractors in support of the Facilities Development (projects, repair and regular maintenance, service contracts)
- Monitor and close all work related issues (via E-Ticket System)
- Maintain and organize invoices, expenses, records, contracts, and central files
- Coordinate all Facility activities, work direction, and support systems
- Independently maintain and update administrative policies and processes
- Assist with managing Site Security requirements (Access Fobs, CCTV, Alarm Monitoring)
- Locate, purchase, and inventory spare parts, supplies, and materials for Facility operations
- Conduct market research and compare costs and benefits when evaluating new vendors
- Research new services and appliances to facilitate operations
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations
Who you are
- Work experience as a Facilities Coordinator or similar role
- Strong knowledge of facilities management operations
- Familiarity with office equipment and security systems
- Hands on experience with facilities management software is a plus
- Understanding of safety regulations in offices
- Sound judgement and the ability to think quickly during emergencies
- Degree / Diploma / Certification in Facility Management or Business Administration is preferred
- Additional certificate as a facility manager (CFM) will be a plus
What do we offer you?
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive health benefits including MSP coverage
- Three weeks paid vacation from your start date
- Flexible work space
- Professional development and personal growth opportunities
- Innovative and collaborative work environment with a thriving culture
We are always looking for extraordinary and talented individuals to bring new vision, inventive methods and the confidence to progress at Vanrx Pharmasystems. It’s an exciting time to be a part of our growing team, we are constantly thriving by giving our employees the freedom to contribute to making the world a better place.
Please submit a tailored and personal cover letter along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this extraordinary opportunity.