Inside Sales Representative
We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales Representative with a passion for Sales.
Help us improve access to life-changing therapies that can transform human health
We are Cytiva, a global provider of technologies and services that advance and accelerate the development and manufacture of therapeutics. Formerly part of GE Healthcare, we have a rich heritage tracing back hundreds of years, and a fresh beginning since 2020.
Our customers undertake life-saving activities. These range from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, biologic drugs, and novel cell and gene therapies. Our job is to supply the tools and services – the pots, pans, soups and sauces – they need to work better, faster and safer, leading to better patient outcomes.
As the newest addition to the Cytiva family, Vanrx is at the forefront of introducing groundbreaking robotics and automation to the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry. Our systems are used by leading biopharma companies around the world to develop cutting-edge drug products and life-saving therapies.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to work with our expert Sales and Marketing team across the world. Do you have a passion for Sales? Then we would love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- Open up new leads with telephone and email outreach.
- Pre-qualify sales prospects and schedule sales presentations for the regional sales managers.
- Implement prospecting tools and systems to launch and improve sales outreach programs.
- Maintain detailed records of process in the CRM database.
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of Vanrx products—Aseptic Filling Workcells.
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of target customers—their roles and responsibilities, manufacturing models, drug types, and other aspects relevant to the sales process.
- Develop targeted account lists and strategies with Sales and Marketing teams.
Who you are
- 2+ years inside sales experience, with preference toward pharmaceutical or related industries.
- Bachelor degree in related technical discipline.
- Strong ownership of your work, accountable for achieving results.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Strong collaborator with ability to develop rapport within our customers’ organizations, including C-suite, operations and manufacturing leaders, engineers, and process scientists.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Past experience using a CRM database, including managing target account records.
Who we are
Whatever your role, we bring purpose and challenge into our everyday work. If you are driven to make the world a better place thanks to science and medicine, you’ll feel right at home here. If you’re flexible, curious and relentless, you’ll belong. If you are excited about a global culture, this can be the place to further your career.
Cytiva is a global life sciences leader with over 7000 associates across 40 countries who are dedicated to our mission to advance and accelerate therapeutics. As a trusted partner to customers that range in scale and scope, Cytiva brings efficiencies to research and manufacturing workflows, ensuring the development, manufacture and delivery of transformative medicines to patients.
Cytiva is part of the Danaher family of life sciences companies, a global science and technology innovator committed to helping customers solve complex challenges and improving quality of life around the world. As part of a greater Life Sciences platform, you’ll redefine what it means to innovate every day. Pioneering the future of science, research, and medicine gives you unlimited opportunities to find the next breakthrough that will best serve scientists and medical professionals in the fight to save lives.
Learn even more and apply for this position here.