Integration Program Manager
Vanrx, now part of Cytiva, are looking for an Integration Program Manager to manage the integration of data and processes from Vanrx systems to Cytiva’s.
Be part of something altogether life-changing
Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us – working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity – so you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term.
Cytiva is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
As the newest addition to the Cytiva family, Vanrx is at the forefront of introducing ground-breaking robotics and automation to the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry. Our systems are used by leading biopharma companies around the world to develop cutting-edge drug products and life-saving therapies.
What you will do
- Project manage the integration of data and processes from Vanrx systems (CRM-Daylite & ERP-Sage X3) to Cytiva systems – Oracle and Salesforce respectively.
- Specific areas include:
CRM – Lead Generation, Prospect Mgmt, Opportunity Mgmt, Contracts, Quoting, Forecasting and Reporting
ERP – Products, Pricing, Order Mgmt, Invoicing and Accounts Receivable
- Work directly with the business owners of the specific areas who own the processes as well as new stakeholders and IT groups in both Vanrx and Cytiva.
- Serve as the main point of contact for the Sales teams to address integration issues and escalate within the project as required.
- Identify opportunities to create value and increase operational efficiencies.
Who you are
- Extensive experience in corporate integration with respect to Sales and Order to Cash systems and processes.
- Extensive experience analyzing business and technical requirements and working with business teams and IT to deploy solutions and systems.
- Skilled in cross-functional team leadership
- High level of proficiency with CRM and ERP systems.
- Program management experience
- Capable of engaging and influencing various stakeholders in order to effectively implement solutions to problems.
- Transparent, collaborative, candid and supportive. A team player.
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 68,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher is committed to a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels they belong and all voices are heard. We believe in our associates and the unique perspectives they bring to every challenge, which is why we’ll empower you to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.
Find out even more information and apply for this position here.