Pharmaceutical Process Engineer
Vanrx is seeking a Pharmaceutical Process Engineer with a diverse technical background to be the lead in projects supplying worldwide customers with advanced aseptic processing systems.
Vanrx Pharmasystems is at the forefront of introducing groundbreaking robotics and automation into the pharmaceutical sector. The role of Pharmaceutical Process Engineer is an exciting and diverse opportunity to help drive our successful company’s rapid growth and be a contributing and instrumental member of an experienced Tech Services team.
Our award winning company is seeking a Pharmaceutical Process Engineer with a diverse technical background to be the lead in projects supplying worldwide customers with advanced aseptic processing systems. You should have experience at a senior engineering level with production and/or capital projects in the pharmaceutical or relevant industries. You will either be, or grow in to, a subject-matter-expert role and should have the capability of providing high level technical support to multi-disciplined project teams at global customer sites. This position is the primary point of contact for our customers. Knowledge of regulated drug product processes, equipment manufacturing, capital projects and experience in process automation will be needed. Internally, you will work closely with our Manufacturing, Engineering and Service teams.
Vanrx Pharmasystems is a pioneering company making the most technologically advanced sterile filling solutions for the pharmaceutical industry. Vanrx aseptic filling machines use robotics, gloveless isolator and machine vision technologies to automate the packaging of injectable drugs into vials, syringes or cartridges.
Vanrx was #1 on the 2018 Deloitte Fast 50 list of the fastest growing technology companies in Canada. The company’s continued growth makes this an exciting time to join our remarkable team.
- Develop, define and/or reviews project specifications.
- Maintain project communication documents and schedule.
- Coordinate and communicate with the customer on a regular basis to ensure customer requirements are clear and manufacturing requirements are met.
- Ensure technical inquiries during project are addressed.
- Provide regular internal updates on project status.
- Participate in establishing and maintaining contract documents for projects.
- Be the internal advocate for the customer, by defining and directing custom engineering activities required for the project.
- Participate in factory and site acceptance testing activities, ensuring that customer requirements are met.
Skills and experience required
- Extensive Process and/or Project Engineering experience in a regulated manufacturing environment (i.e. Pharma, Food, Aerospace).
- Excellent knowledge of process engineering, facilities and automated industrial systems.
- Efficient communication and organizational skills.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
- 10+ years experience with a post-secondary engineering degree, diploma or equivalent is preferred.
What do we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health, dental and life insurance benefits including MSP coverage
- Three weeks paid vacation to start
- Flexible work space
- We focus on professional development and personal growth; we have a range of internal and external training opportunities available
- Innovative and collaborative work environment
We are always looking for extraordinary and talented individuals to bring new vision, inventive methods and the confidence to progress at Vanrx Pharmasystems. It’s an exciting time to be a part of our growing team, we are constantly thriving by giving our employees the freedom to contribute to making the world a better place.